Visit our Facebook Page to view a sample portfolio of web pages.
BANK - COMMERCIAL BANK
Provide banking services to customers enabling them to login
to access various banking functions. Provide an easy to
use user interface. Develop back end administrative functions
to update customer bank rates.
-Provide new services to existing customers
- Market to new customer
- Provide site content administration functions to employees
Design a user interface. Build demos of the banking products.
Build an administrative, browser based utility to update
bank rates for customers.
- FINANCIAL COMPANY www.universitylease.com
UniversityLease provides leasing services to university
administrators. It provides information on leasing with
leasing calculator, lease application & contact forms.
- Create a marketing & information site
- Enable online application for leases
- Coordinate with email, phone & tradeshow marketing
A simplistic user interface integrated with the application,
calculator & information parts. An easy to maintain leasing
calculator accommodates changes in rates as required by
REQUIREMENT DIL, a USA based organization, performs activities to
raise funds to promote female literacy in several rural
areas of Pakistan. The key members visit and document the
activities for newsletter.
- Promote the mission of the DIL organization
- Increase membership, sponsorship and interest
- Publicize the success of the projects
SOLUTION Simple & elegant design riched with the text, photos
& videos of the projects. An attractive photo gallery adds
a human interest focus. Contact & donation forms enable
the visitors to correspond with the chairperson. It includes
a keyword search that is very useful on a site with rich
ZONE - BOOK PUBLISHER
Create a dynamic and colorful site with movement that
will interest children. The story is placed in India. The
site should show the characters and pieces of the plot that
will generate interest in the book.
- Use movement and colors to get interest of children
- Provide a contact method to build a marketing list
- Make the content interesting and interactive
SOLUTION Using FLASH and mouseovers the characters move and have
cartoon-like popups to present pieces of the action of the
book. The colors, character designs and images reflect the
style of the book.